MKH Roof Revival have over twenty years experience of roof access work and all our operatives are safety at height trained in the use of fall arrest equipment. We have built an enviable reputation that has rewarded us with recommendations where others have failed.You can rest assured that we can deliver a service that you will be happy to tell others about.
We are covered by £2.000.000 public liability insurance ensuring that you have piece of mind that you are covered for any eventuality.
Reasons To Choose MKH Roof Revival
- We do not use high power pressure washers.
- We use a specialist biocide to inhibit the re growth of moss.
- We use the correct access and safety equipment.
- We are not a roofing company, so are not looking for remedial work.
- City and GuildS qualified operatives to work safely at height.
- Full public liability insurance.
- Local and knowledgeable.
- Traceable documentation and fixed land line phone number with operating address on all documentation and invoices.
- Liability insurance certificate, safety at heights certificate, written quote and full method statement supplied before work commences
- Over 20 years of roof access experience.
- Free site survey and quotation with no obligation.
- Full traceable references.